Think about all the different ways we're taxed in everyday life:
- Income Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Corporate Income Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Estate Tax (Death Taxes)
- Various Sales Taxes on all kind of products (food / beverages)!
- Utility Taxes: (electricity tax, water taxes, natural gas, telephone (home & cell phone), internet, Cable/Satellite taxes, Garbage Removal)
- Property Taxes
- Dog Licenses/taxes
- Car Gasoline Tax
- Vehicle Registration/Sales Taxes on Purchases on Cars
- Liquor Licenses/Liquor Sales Tax
- Cigarette Tax
- Monthly Parking Passes at Garages
- Highway Tolls/I-Pass Fees
- Excise Tax
- Other Daily Taxes? (I'm sure we're forgetting some.)
- Illinois DEMS Raise Taxes without Bipartisanship!
- Republican's Response To Jack McGuire's Supported 66% Tax Hike!
- Jack McGuire's Tax Hike Costs Illinois Business $4M in Profits!
- Thank You Jack McGuire For Forcing Business Out Of Illinois!
- Republican Law Makers Push For Repeal of Illinois' Tax Hike!
- Senator Kirk Dillard's Response to Jack McGuire's Supported 66% Tax Hike!
- Fox News Reports on Illinois 66% Tax Hike Supported By Jack McGuire!
- Huge Illinois Tax Hikes Could Mean Exodus to the North!
- Illinois Tax Increase Is Bad News For Business!
"The increase means an Illinois resident who now owes $1,000 in state income taxes will pay $1,666 at the new rate. After four years, the rate drops to 4 percent and that same taxpayer will then owe $1,333.